Katie Jackson is the newest attorney to join the firm of Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A. She was born and raised in St. Petersburg and attended the International Baccalaureate Program at St. Petersburg High School. She is a graduate of the University of Florida.
Katie received her Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. While in law school, she was an active member of several student organizations including Women in Law, Phi Alpha Delta, and the Junior Trial Board. She was also President of the Joint Degree Students of Cumberland student organization. Katie was a member of Cumberland’s national mediation team. While she was in law school, Katie also earned her Masters of Business Administration from Samford University.
Katie believes in the importance of giving back to the community. She is involved with both the Junior League of St. Petersburg as well as the Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset. She currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset and previously served on the Board of Directors for the Sunset Rotary Foundation, a 501(c)(3) which raises money for grants and donations to support local, national and international service projects and charities.
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D.
- Brock School of Business, M.B.A
- University of Florida, B.S.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Phil Alpha Delta legal fraternity
- Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset
- Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset Board of Directors
- 2014-Present Sunset Rotary Foundation Board of Directors
- Paul Harris Fellow
- 2014-2015 Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset Rotarian of the Year
- 2017-2018 President, Rotary Club of St. Petersburg Sunset
- 2018-2019 St. Petersburg Museum of History Board of Directors
- Junior League of St. Petersburg