If you need an attorney for injury at work in St. Petersburg, trust Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A, to settle your case. Our friendly, experienced team will help you get the compensation and support you need while you focus on your recovery and health.
What does an attorney for injury at work do?
Your employer is required to provide you with a safe working environment. However, sometimes a fault or oversight can occur, like a slip and fall, and you may be injured due to unsatisfactory conditions. This can lead to hefty medical bills and a loss of earnings if you are unable to work. It may also impact your mental health.
An attorney for injury at work handles your case and files for compensation. Your St Petersburg attorney will help you to recover expenses for any medical care required. They can also recover any lost income as a result of the incident.
At Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A, we will assign you with an attorney who will manage your case. We value our relationship with clients and will ensure that you feel supported throughout the process. What’s more, we do not charge you any fees unless we are successful with your clam.
Do you need an attorney for injury at work?
If you are unable to make a workers’ compensation claim, then yes, you should reach out to an attorney for injury at work. The team at Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A, can help with all work-related injuries. We want to hear from you whether you sustained an injury at work in an office, construction site, farm, store, or delivery vehicle.
We may be able to grant you compensation for the following:
- Loss of income due to your inability to work after the accident (whether temporary or permanent)
- Medical care and treatment as a result of the accident
What should you do if you have an injury at work?
If you encounter an injury at work, there are a number of things you should do to support your claim.
- As soon as the injury occurs, you should report it to your manager or supervisor in writing. Usually, you are required to do this on the day of the incident or within the following few days.
- If relevant, you should take photos of the incident scene. For example, if your accident relates to poor health and safety, defective equipment, or non-ergonomic working space.
- And finally, if your injury resulted in the loss of your wages, you will need to prepare evidence of the financial repercussions.
Do not hesitate to contact an attorney for injury at work. The sooner you make contact with us, the more guidance and support your attorney can offer you.
To discuss your requirements for an attorney for injury at work, contact us today. We can schedule a free consultation with your personal attorney. Get in touch via our contact page or give us a call at (727) 384-3800.