Are you in need of a probate attorney in Tyrone? In that case, you can trust the team at Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A.
Dealing with the loss of a loved one is never easy. That’s why our team will support you with compassion and thoughtful attention to detail. Our philosophy is to treat all our clients with the concern that we give to our own families. As a result, you can feel assured that your case will be handled with care.
Why you need a probate attorney in Tyrone
Not all executors choose to hire a probate attorney. However, we advise that you seek legal representation when you are dealing with the legal system. After all, navigating a probate case can become time-consuming and complicated. Plus, we know that your attention is needed elsewhere.
A step by step process
Rest assured, your estate lawyer will guide you carefully through each step of the administration process.
After your initial consultation, your probate attorney in Tyron will initiate an administrative process, which typically follows a series of steps. These stages are:
- Any correspondence with all heirs and beneficiaries.
- The gathering of all necessary documents.
- Checking the validity of the will.
- Dealing with any debts and discrepancies.
- Conducting an inventory of the estate and all assets.
- honor the decedent’s will and adhere to the law. In fact, even if there is no will, our team can still assist you.
Benefits of working with a probate attorney in Tyrone
The benefits of seeking representation from an expert are as follows:
- A probate attorney is a specialist who is well-versed in probate laws, procedures, and complications. Because they perform probate daily, their knowledge will guide you through the process.
- Furthermore, this knowledge and experience ensure that your case is handled and closed promptly.
- Usually, a probate case involves a large number of people. These vary from the kin to the court judge to any creditors (in the case of outstanding debt). A probate attorney can keep on top of the numerous dialogues and keep everyone informed.
- Upon the loss of a loved one, we know that it’s essential for the family to connect. A probate attorney respects this need for space and permits all beneficiaries with time to grieve.
- As with any field of law, it’s far too easy to make a mistake. Even the smallest oversight on the paperwork can have financial liability. While it’s unlikely your probate attorney will make a mistake, if they do – they absorb the responsibility rather than the executor of the will.
If you require a probate attorney in Tyrone, then contact Growney, McKeown & Barber, P.A. We have over 25 years of experience representing probate cases.